Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Finally first projects!

We moved in our new home this past Saturday and I have been unpacking boxes like crazy!  First off I set up the kitchen, assembled beds ( since nap time is crucial), and then got to work on our study/my sewing room.  My first project - after completing some orders needed ASAP - was monogramming some pillows for our bed.  This was a must!  Our color scheme in the Master changed from Brown and Green to Aqua and Creme, with brown as an accent.

Next up, was a hat, since we are spending more time on the beach and in the sun, a hat was a must have!  I went with lime and hot pink - bright and cheery!

1 comment:

  1. please like my fb page
    Follow your blog, Please follow my blog, and let me know to return the favor