Sunday, August 3, 2014

Random...

So, for some reason I woke up this morning - thinking about my blogs!  Why haven't I updated them in so long?  It is something I love doing!  I love changing the designs and choosing new colors and hopefully sharing info that others mamas can relate to.  So, here it is.  Hopefully I can stick to it.  My first mission was to get my Daily Dinner Dilemma blog rolling so I could be accountable for meal planning during the school year.  It is about to get busy!  The Boys will be in Pre-k, K, and 2nd!  CRAZY!!  Michael will also be playing Flag Football a few nights a week.  Excited to have my Day Timer laid out and our life on paper. Let's get to it!

Here is this weeks menu plan if you don't follow the other blog:)
http://dailydinnerdilemma.blogspot.com/2014/08/menu-plan-august-3rd-9th.html

No comments:

Post a Comment